In order to ensure a high quality training , we only work together with SFS certified trainers. Therefore you will always receive, independently from the trainer selection, the same level of high quality. We provide you with a highly talented team, which will lead to success by means of the specific SFS training methods.
NSCA-CPT, BCRPA, IYCA-Youth Speed and Agility Specialist
Justin has been involved with fitness and sports since he was a child. His main sport has been soccer, which has allowed him to earn multiple scholarships ranging from local colleges to NCAA Div 2 schools in the United States. He has been working in the fitness industry for over 5 years and has a wide range of clients with various needs. Whether its becoming primed for your particular sport or fat loss goals, Justin has been able to provide the key ingredients in order to succeed.
Team Athletic Development
One on One Athletic Development
One on One PT
Sport Specific Technical Training: Individual and Sport for Soccer
Yaw has over 10 years of coaching experience. During that time, he has served as the Player Development Academy Director (AFA); coached at various levels for many local youth clubs and 3 local men’s league (FVSL & VMSL) teams. He also served as an assistant coach for Kwantlen Men’s Soccer team for two seasons. Before coaching, Yaw played 3 years of collegiate soccer at Langara College and graduated with a BBA and an International Business diploma.
2016 -2017 – North Delta Youth Soccer: Assistant TD
2012 -2015 – North Delta Youth Soccer: Head Coach PDS
2012- North Delta Men’s Team: Division 1 Fraser Valley Soccer League
2011- NDYSC Soccer Academy
2011- Kwantlen Polytechnic University; Assistant Coach of Men’s Soccer Team
2009 – : Supra Fitness & Sport Inc.; Fitness Trainer.
2008-2010 – South Burnaby Soccer Club; coached U15 and U17 boys (The Grizzlies).
2007 – Asante Football Academy; Athletic Director; boys and girls ages 6 – 18 years old.
2006-2007: Brad Hicks Soccer Camps.
2003-2004: New Westminster Secondary School; Head Coach of Junior Girls Soccer Team.
2011-2012: Sapperton United (VMSL)
2009-2011 – Akal Football Club (VMSL)
2005-2008 – Athletic Club of BC (FVSL & PCSL League)
2001 – 2005- Langara College Men’s Soccer (PACWEST)
Professional Soccer Playing Career – 12 Years
• Ernst Happel – Raymond Goethals – Robert Waseige – Bora Mulitinovic – Giacomini – Sonetti –
Standard de Liège, 1st division, Belgium (1978 – 1983)
- UEFA European Cup Finalist in Barcelona against Barcelona
- Two Belgian First Division League Titles
- Belgian Cup Winner
Beerschoot, 1st division, Belgium (1983 – 1985)
Académica de Coimbra, 1st division, Portugal (1985-1987)
Udinese, Italy (1987-1988)
Treviso, 3rd division, Italy (1988-1989)
Professional Coaching Experience – 10 Years
• Player scouting and recruitment for different Italian Clubs
• Coached privately youth teams and players in Italy and Portugal
• Recommended and sent Vancouver players to various professional club in Europe. France, Belgium, Italy, Portugal and Croatia.
• Able to understand and speak four languages (English, French, Italian and Portuguese)
Richmond Youth Soccer Association – Premier Team Head Coach (2007 – 2015)
• In the last 7 years, conducted more than 2500 training sessions (U13 – U18) and coached more than 700 games
• Developing and provided player specific centred sessions
• Created, developed and provided on-going player assessment documents, including in-depth training evaluation and game assessments
• Analysed with volunteer coaches player evaluation and game assessments
• Introduced and developed summer programs promoting continuity with the Richmond Soccer player development programming and philosophy
• Recommended several Richmond players to various Universities and Colleges in Canada and the United States
Achievements during this time include:
• Winning 4 Metro Coastal Cup Final on the same weekend
• 16 Metro Select League titles, U14 to U18 metro level
• 3 pioneers cup, U13 level
• 6 Provincial Championships, U14 to U18 metro level
• 9 Provincial Metro A cups,U14 to U18 metro level
• 1 National finalist (U14)
• Numerous USA tournament winners, all ages
B.Kin, FMS Certificate
Gurinder has been a life long participant in sport. Throughout high school he participated in various sports such as, Volleyball, Basketball and Track and Field. Among these Track and Field ended being his niche sport and specialty where he garnered and achieved much success. He boasts a resume that includes being a 5-time BC Champion, National Junior Bronze medalist, and Western Canada Games Silver medalist. Furthermore, Gurinder brings a significant educational component to the SFS team. He obtained his Bachelor’s of Kinesiology with specialization in exercise physiology and biomechanics from The University of British Columbia in the spring of 2015. Gurinder exemplifies one of the core themes at SFS training of delivering developmentally appropriate programs to individuals based on education and experience.